|Author:||Multiple Course Authors|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-173-22|
|CE Broker #:||20-893699|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||40|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||18|
This Course Consists of Three Case Studies:
- Mixed Phenotype Acute Leukemia With PML‑RARα Positive
- Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia With 5Q Deletion At Diagnosis
- Chromosome Y As A Marker For Sex Discrepancies In Patients With Organ Transplants
Preview Individual Articles:
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- ARTICLE 1: Describe mixed phenotype acute leukemia (MPAL), the statistics of the disease, and whether there's a treatment.
- ARTICLE 1: Discuss the case report recalling the patient's initial lab results, bone morphology, cytogenetics & molecular patterns, and the patient's lineal course.
- ARTICLE 2: Recall Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), its cytogenetic & molecular patterns, outlook for disease prognosis, and treatment options.
- ARTICLE 2: Interpret the patient's initial laboratory results.
- ARTICLE 2: Discuss the importance of the cytogenetic abnormality 5q- .
- ARTICLE 3: Recall testing for common autosomal chromosomal aneuploidies and sex determination compared to traditional biochemical and sonographic screening.
- ARTICLE 3: After reviewing the case study, recall the chromosomal discrepancies that can occur in a patient that received a previous transplant.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||CYG011||$17.50||Add to Cart|