|Author:||Deborah L. Buckley, MBA, MT(ASCP)|
|CE Broker #:||20-872248|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||34|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||25|
|Table of Contents:||View|
This course takes an in-depth look at the COVID-19 vaccines on the market in the U.S., discussing side effects, special concerns and warnings, and other special patient populations and disease states.
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Recall the immune cells involved in successful vaccination.
- Briefly discuss the Emergency Use Authorizations that allowed vaccine distribution.
- List the different types of vaccines, recalling the COVID-19 types available in the U.S.
- List the possible side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Discuss special patient populations that may not be able to take the COVID-19 vaccines
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||S033||$24.50||Add to Cart|