|Author:||Deborah L. Buckley, MBA, MT(ASCP)|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-068-21|
|CE Broker #:||20-584655|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||24|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||14|
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Recall the composition of Human Blood, discussing the liquid and cellular portions.
- Briefly describe the Complete Blood Count (CBC) and what blood components it measures.
- Describe a red blood cell (RBC), listing the causes for increased or decreased values.
- Describe where white blood cells (WBC) can be found.
- List the five different types of WBCs and discuss the reasons for increased or decreased values of each.
- Describe the purpose of Platelets, listing the causes for increased or decreased values.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||PH007||$15.00||Add to Cart|