|Author:||V. Montiero-Neto, MD, et al.|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-128-21|
|CE Broker #:||20-722796|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||28|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||14|
Preview Article: Preview
*This is a 3rd party article viewable above. By purchasing this course, you are only paying for associated Contact Hours.
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Discusses the background for Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP).
- Lists the risk factors associated with VAP.
- Discusses the most common organisms in VAP.
- Recalls the virulence of the major organisms involved in VAP.
- Recalls the antimicrobial susceptibility of the common organisms.
- Discusses the methods for laboratory diagnosis of VAP.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||M029||$15.00||Add to Cart|