|Author:||Multiple Course Authors|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-086-21|
|CE Broker #:||20-725192|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||14|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||5|
This course consists of three mini review articles:
- Implications of HLA in TRALI and Platelet Refractoriness
- Early vs. Delayed Transfusion in Cirrhotic Patients
- Zoonotic Babesiosis - A Growing Concern in Transfusion
PREVIEW INDIVIDUAL ARTICLES:
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Discusses TRALI, the mechanisms for development, and its diagnosis after platelet transfusion.
- Describes Platelet Refractoriness, its causes, and discusses Eplet matched platelet transfusions.
- Discusses the Coagulopathies found in Cirrhosis.
- Discusses the transfusion of various blood products.
- Review the RBC transfusion guidelines for cirrhotic patients.
- Recalls the background of Babesia, the three major types, its symptoms, and the problems it poses with blood donation
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||IH020||$10.00||Add to Cart|