|Author:||H. Alturkistani, MD, et al.|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-047-21|
|CE Broker #:||20-605548|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||14|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||14|
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Discuss the specific aspects of Histopathology, including staining, fixation, and gross & microscopic review.
- List some advanced histological stains.
- List the international regulating bodies for the control and standardization of biological staining methods.
- Recall the history of staining techniques.
- List some of the stains that have been used in both past and present staining.
- List staining procedures that were developed more recently.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||HI036||$15.00||Add to Cart|