|Author:||M. Tomicic, et al.|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-102-21|
|CE Broker #:||20-706784|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||14|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||8|
Preview Article: Preview
This is a 3rd party article viewable above. By purchasing this course, you are only paying for associated Contact Hours.
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Name the two types of heparin and recall the properties of each.
- Describe the mechanism of action for heparin.
- Discuss the clinical assessment of Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT), recalling how and when it would occur.
- List the tests used for the diagnosis of HIT.
- List the alternative treatments for HIT.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||H028||$15.00||Add to Cart|