T. Aktan, MD
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-126-21|
|CE Broker #:||20-722144|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||16|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||7|
Preview Article: Preview
This is a 3rd party article viewable above. By purchasing this course, you are only paying for associated Contact Hours.
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Briefly discusses how platelets are formed from Megakaryocytes.
- Recalls the functional properties of platelets and the zones that make up their structure.
- Describes the Alpha Granules in platelets, recalling their function.
- Describes the Dense Granules in platelets, recalling their function.
- Describes the Lysosomes in platelets, recalling their function.
- Briefly discusses Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||H029||$10.00||Add to Cart|