|Author:||Dr. M. Capelli|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-132-21|
|CE Broker #:||20-728408|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||24|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||15|
Preview Article: Preview
* This is a 3rd party article viewable above. By purchasing this course, you are only paying for associated Contact Hours.
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Discusses the structures and epithelia of the nasal and sinus cavities.
- Recalls the cytological examination methods used for the case studies reviewed in this course.
- Briefly analyzes the patient results from this review.
- Recalls the most common inflammatory cytotypes observed in sinonasal disorders.
- Recalls the details of each type of inflammatory disorder, including Neutrophil rhinosinusitis, Eosinophilic rhinosinusitis, Mast Cell rhinosinusitis, and Mixed Cell rhinosinusitis.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||CY016||$15.00||Add to Cart|