|Author:||F. Soylemez, MD|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-115-21|
|CE Broker #:||20-724812|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||30|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||18|
Preview Article: Preview
* This is a 3rd party article viewable above. By purchasing this course, you are only paying for associated Contact Hours.
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Recall the discovery of chromosome numbers and list some of the major chromosomal syndromes, along with their clinical features.
- Briefly discuss common double aneuploidies involving chromosome 21and autosomal chromosomes.
- Discuss common double aneuploidies involving chromosome 21 and sex chromosomes and the related diseases.
- Discuss specific chromosome abnormalities and their resulting conditions.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||CYG007||$21.00||Add to Cart|