|Author:||Deborah L. Buckley, MBA, MT(ASCP)|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-087-21|
|CE Broker #:||20-696166|
Review the different collection methods for urine and learn when each collection type is used.
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Give an overview of the Urinary Tract, describing it's major components.
- Recall what you can determine from a urine specimen.
- List the different types of urine collection methods and why each would be performed.
- Briefly discuss proper specimen labeling.
- Briefly recall common causes of urine specimen rejection.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||C028||$15.00||Add to Cart|