|Author:||Deborah L. Buckley, MBA, MT(ASCP)|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #:||511-818-21|
|CE Broker #:||20-322719|
|Total Pages in PDF Doc:||21|
|Total Content Pages in PDF Doc:||21|
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Summarize how hormones 'work', including their synthesis, effects, elimination and receptor sites.
- Describe the role that cholesterol plays in the Steroid Hormone Pathway.
- List the five major Steroid Hormone Groups.
- Identify the different hormones associated with each of the major hormone groups.
- Explain the role that each hormone plays in the body.
- Identify the enzymes that act on each hormone to convert it into the next hormone in the cascade.
- Correlate a patient's lab results to certain disease states associated with that hormone.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||C018||$15.00||Add to Cart|