IMPORTANT TEMPORARY CHANGES:
- Due to ongoing mail delivery issues during COVID-19 we have temporarily suspended shipping the Textbook portion of the course, however, you can order the book at Amazon, then order the online quiz from us below.
- LINK TO PURCHASE TEXTBOOK: Click Here.
- You will order the Online Quiz below for $42.
- If you do not have an Amazon account or have questions, please call our office at 561-775-4944.
Laboratory management Principles & Processes - 4th Edition.
This course provides 25 hours in management/supervision and is for Florida Supervisor Upgrades.
Total Chapters Reviewed: 1 through 11
Content Pages to Review: 286
- Quality Management in the Medical Laboratory
- Organizational Structure: A Look at Concepts and Models
- Principles of Leadership : Historical, Current, and Future Perspectives
- Management Functions
- Managerial Decision Making and Process Improvement
- Human Resource Guidelines and Regulations
- Job Analysis, Work Descriptions, and Work Groups
- Performance Evaluation and Development
- Education and Training: Practical Tips for Educators and Trainers
- Fundamentals of Financial Management
- Cost / Benefit Analysis
PLEASE NOTE: The reading material is a textbook and MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY, while the quiz will be completed online.
LINK TO PURCHASE TEXTBOOK: Click Here