|Category:||Florida Mandatory Courses|
|Author:||Deborah L. Buckley, MBA, MT(ASCP)|
|CE Broker #:||20-716006|
This course looks at the statistics and trends of HIV-AIDS over the years and reviews the virus itself recalling the transmission routes, symptoms, available treatments, and prevention strategies.
At the completion of this course the reader will be able to:
- Recall a brief background on HIV/AIDS.
- Briefly explain what HIV and AIDS are.
- Explain how HIV causes AIDS.
- Describe the biology of HIV, including its structure, replication cycle, etc.
- List the risk factors for HIV.
- List the symptoms associated with HIV infection.
- Briefly discuss testing for HIV and the available test methodologies.
- List the classes of drugs available to treat HIV.
- Briefly discuss the prevention of HIV infection.
Please choose ONLY ONE item from the list below.
Orders are for your account only, please select only one course code from the list below.
|Course Type||Course Code||Price|| |
|Online - Complete Course||FM-1HIV019||$10.00||Add to Cart|