Total Pages in PDF Doc: 30
Content Pages: 18
Quiz Questions: 16
At the end of this course the learner will be able to:
- Explain what diabetes is.
- List the different classifications of diabetes and discuss the background of each type.
- Discuss the genetics involved in diabetes.
- Identify who should be tested for diabetes.
- List the tests used to screen and diagnose diabetes.
- Recall the expected results for the tests used to screen for and diagnose diabetes and what an abnormal value means.