|Tennessee Supervisor Upgrade - 4th Ed.Text
|Category: ||- Tennessee Supervisor Upgrade|
|Contact Hours: ||37|
|Course Author: ||Dr. Denise Harmening|
|Course Level: ||Intermediate|
|ASCLS P.A.C.E.® #: ||511-090-20|
|CE Broker #: |
|Expiration Date: ||12/31/2024|
- This is the 4th Edition Textbook, NEW in Nov. 2020.
- The publisher has raised the cost of this 4th edition textbook by $20, which is reflected in the cost of the complete course.
- The complete course INCLUDES both the textbook and the online quiz. When you order the full course for $150 + tax & SH, you will be mailed a textbook and a quiz booklet. Once you're done with the quiz booklet, you will return to the online quiz to enter your answers.
- If you have the textbook, you may order the online quiz only for $55
Total Chapters Reviewed: 1 through 16
Content Pages to Review: 434
Quiz Questions: 147
This course provides 37 hours in management/supervision and is for Tennessee Supervisor Upgrades ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: The reading material is a textbook and MUST BE MAILED, while the quiz will be completed online.
- Quality Management in the Medical Laboratory
- Organizational Structure: A Look at Concepts and Models
- Principles of Leadership : Historical, Current, and Future Perspectives
- Management Functions
- Managerial Decision Making and Process Improvement
- Human Resource Guidelines and Regulations
- Job Analysis, Work Descriptions, and Work Groups
- Performance Evaluation and Development
- Education and Training: Practical Tips for Educators and Trainers
- Fundamentals of Financial Management
- Cost / Benefit Analysis
- Effective Budgeting in the Laboratory: Practical Tips
- The Cost of Quality
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Compliance Issues - The Regulations
- Laboratory Safety
|Online - Complete Course
|Online - Quiz Only